Thursday, September 12, 2013

Week 7 EOC: Progress towards finding a lawyer

With my background in computer technology, I have had the opportunity to pick up side jobs every now and then doing computer work, be it building, repairing, database work, and even web development. I left the industry basically because I was becoming bored with it, but I still enjoy doing computer work as long as it's not all the time. Several weeks ago, I picked up a quick afternoon job helping a friend of a friend with some networking issues. It turned out that her husband was a lawyer. The timing of this could not have been better, due to the final for this class. I talked to him about the upcoming project and he stated that he would be more than happy to help me out with my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment